Wow! Really great!! It is rich and full-bodied with notes of sweet molasses and cocoa, just like the can explains! I love that Rishi tea cans are tea tins, there is a little tea keeper lid inside the cover lid to keep the tea nice and fresh. I have just started drinking good tea and rating it so I am a newbie but these quality teas are definitely worth the money because the tea bag stuff irritates your stomach and high quality tea doesn’t so I am loving this one for a hot tea, it is fantastic.

Tea is Life. I love Tea!

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

I like the Steepster Select Club because it is allowing me to taste teas that I might not get a chance to taste!

Namaste!