drank Ginger Peach Oolong by Zhi Tea

The dry tea leaves have a creamy ginger snap scent. Pretty & long tea leaves.
Brewed, the tea is a perfect ginger color. The scent is a toasted oolong so I was excited to take a sip. The flavor is subtle toasted malt with a ginger accent.
I have not smelled or tasted any peach notes but as I look at the rest of my dry tea leaves, I am seeing little bits that must be peach fruit bits so maybe I didn’t get any fruit bits in this serving. I will have to try this one again and make sure to get fruit bits in the steeping.

Tea is Life. I love Tea!

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

I like the Steepster Select Club because it is allowing me to taste teas that I might not get a chance to taste!

Namaste!