drank Moonlight White by Rishi Tea

The dry leaves have the scent of cocoa and rocks. They each have 2 leaves and a bud with the fuzziness of Silver Needle.
Brewed, the liquor is very inviting with scents of mulberry and honey.
I love white tea, I can’t wait to taste this.
The flavor is very honey-tasting with touches of nectarine pulp and a hint of almond biscotti in the finish as you breathe out. This is fantastic white tea!! One of the best I have tried!

Tea is Life. I love Tea!

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

I like the Steepster Select Club because it is allowing me to taste teas that I might not get a chance to taste!

Namaste!