drank White Rhino by Butiki Teas

I got this gorgeous sample from Terri Harplady, here on Steepster, who is so sweet and is helping me learn more about tea!!!!!!!!!

The leaves are twisted, tan, and a pretty clay mud color; like a rhino’s hide!!! So cute and aptly named!!!

The scent of the brewed tea was very intriguing. To me, it was very much like the scent of dried mulberries which I love and get at the health food store every once in a while. It also has a strong essence of honey.
The liquor of this white is a deep, very auburn color so it is definitely a different style of white!!

The flavor is very good. It has flavors of orange which is a neat surprise because I didn’t detect it in the scent. There are notes of cream and a touch of persimmon fruit.

This is a very delicious and unique white tea!!!!!

Tried a second steeping and it is just as delicious with notes of honey and caramelized sweet potato or sweet potato with marshmallows at Thanksgiving.

Flavors: Caramel, Cream, Honey, Sweet Potatoes