drank Four Seasons Spring by Rishi Tea

The dry leaves smell like someone sent me a bouquet of assorted flowers. Little round tightly rolled pellets of moss green.

Brewed; this tea is flowers, flowers, flowers!!!! Very Very very low roast ,,,love it!!!
It says on the package that this is Si Ji Chun style.

Not only do I taste and smell flowers, I taste tropical fruits such as Lychee fruit and melon.

I drank this with a lunch of avocado, Roma tomato, and sunflower sprouts on whole wheat bread and it paired very nicely. Then with fruit, it was amazing. Very great tea to pair with dessert.

Very amazing the differences in style and the many flavors that can be brought out of tea!!!!

This tea comes from central Taiwan.

Flavors: Flowers, Fruit Tree Flowers, Gardenias, Honeydew, Lychee

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga, Zumba,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

Preferred brewing method: Gaiwan

Favorite Varietals:
Ye Sheng (wild)
Yunnan Da Ye (large leaf)

Namaste!