drank Yunnan Beauty by Mandala Tea

The liquor has a juicy scent and deep auburn jewel color.
This is a very lovely Oolong. I really LOVE this and am sort of left with the word indescribable. It is close to sweetened rhubarb but not tangy. So it is like stewed rhubarb with cream and sugar.
It is like the sweet version of umami,,,I really cannot place the lovely euphoric flavor because it is changing and bringing back memories. Flavor trip that I don’t want to come home from.
Smelling the empty cup, it has a dark raw honey scent.
This tea is VERY GOOD!!!!!!! I tried a few samples today and this is the one I will be drinking all day and tried to purchase but it is sold out. I definitely see why it is sold out :(

Thank u to Terri Harplady for this life-changing sample. I have obviously only begun to touch the world of tea and this is a new direction in my favorites!!!!!!

Second and Third steepings : This tea is fun. I must emphasize that if you go longer than 30 seconds you will ruin the mesmerizing effect and lose it. In fact, once the leaves open up, you need less than 30 seconds to get that sweet spot again. It’s more like 25 seconds for the second and third steepings. Yummm, I’m loving this tea.

Flavors: Honey, Stewed Fruits

Garret

I am so very happy that you are enjoying this tea!! Thank you for taking the time to write up your thoughts on it. We just got more of this tea in and can get you your own stash so you don’t deplete Terri’s :) I’ll make sure we get it up on site for you! Terri rocks!

Namaste’,

Lee

Oh yay!!!! Thank u so much!!! I will look for it!!!!

Terri does rock!!!!!!!!

Namaste’ !

Terri HarpLady

Glad you love this one, & thanks to you & Garret both! :)

Comments

Garret

Namaste’,

Lee

Oh yay!!!! Thank u so much!!! I will look for it!!!!

Terri does rock!!!!!!!!

Namaste’ !

Terri HarpLady

Glad you love this one, & thanks to you & Garret both! :)

These are my favorites of the teas I have tried so far and the time of day I like to drink them :)

MORNING:

Pure Chamomile
Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga, and eat a plant-based diet.

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, cooking, & all nature.

I like the Steepster Select Club because it is allowing me to taste teas that I might not get a chance to taste!

Namaste!