I put lots of leaves into my Yixing and poured out immediately after adding water.
The liquor has a wonderful roasted creamy scent. I kept smelling it over and over as it cooled,,,it smelled sooooo good!!!
The flavors are creamy roasted goodness all the way. Not much sweet but a perfect roast with no bitter. Very delicious!!!!
My new Yixing who likes roasty Oolongs is starting to smell really good. He is happy he had this tea to try and season him with more yumminess!
Thank u to Terri Harplady for this sample!!!!!

Flavors: Cream, Espresso

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

I like the Steepster Select Club because it is allowing me to taste teas that I might not get a chance to taste!

Namaste!