I respect all the work that goes into preparing this beautiful tea! I love the luxuriously long leaves with their deep green color!!!!!!!!!
There is a light pea flavor and maybe potato and slight green bean flavor. It has a tiny hint of clover flower in the spring but an ever so tiny amount.
Thank you Teavivre for this gorgeous sample and will definitely be getting some of this tea in the future!!

Flavors: Green Beans, Peas, Potato

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

I like the Steepster Select Club because it is allowing me to taste teas that I might not get a chance to taste!

Namaste!