Got to eat at True Food Kitchen today,,,so yum!!! We ordered this tea to go with dessert and it had all the great qualities of Bai Mu Dan,,,sweet honey and creamy notes.
They served honey with the tea at the restaurant but it certainly does not need it as there is natural sweetness to White Peony.
Was a great Saturday and a lovely ending to lunch!!

Flavors: Cream, Honey

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

I like the Steepster Select Club because it is allowing me to taste teas that I might not get a chance to taste!

Namaste!