drank Zhejiang White Pearls by Steepster

Dry leaf is gray-green colored rolled balls with a spice scent like nutmeg and sweeter spices.
Brewed in my glass teapot so I could watch the balls open up to a moss green colored leaf. The balls are not opening up too fast, about half-way and the liquor is staying light colored. The liquor doesn’t have too much scent or color which makes me want to leave it in a bit longer but I want to brew the Steepster recommended way for the first try.
The flavor is light and subtle. I love white tea and this one is very fresh, and has light essences of spring. Creamy florals like daffodils but no flavor of flower which is good.
The flavor is light light honey.

From the Steepster Select box, April 2014

I resteeeped this one with my remaining 6 ounces of 180F water and the leaves were now mid way opened up so I got more color to the liquor. I steeped for 5 minutes which was pushing it because I didn’t want to get the tea bitter. It stayed consistently one-note in honey but very subtle.
I do love white tea pearls with NO jasmine so I like this tea. I have another white tea pearl in my cupboard with more complex flavors but I love them all :)

Flavors: Honey