drank Ming Hong by Yezi Tea

Autumn 2013 Ming Hong from China’s Nanhu Mountains.
The dry leaves smell like sugared raisin bread and pastries. They are black brown twisted threads and a few gold ones mixed in.
I brewed this Western style. The liquor is a deep auburn red and smells very sweet, like the top of a créme brûlée and also like fresh clean spring water.
The wet leaves are still twisted, autumn brown color and smell briny and like rye bread.
The flavor is delicious . Very naturally sweet with notes of sweet raisin bread, rye bread, honey butter.
YUmm!
_________________________________________________________________________
7/14/14
Had some more today Gaiwan style!!!!! Lots of essences and flavors of Raisin Bran. Little bit of smoke.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Caramel, Raisins

KittyLovesTea

This tea sounds amazing!

Lee

It’s really good, very well balanced. I am loving Yezi’s teas!

BigDaddy

They can’t be beat.

:) Yumm :)

Comments

KittyLovesTea

This tea sounds amazing!

Lee

It’s really good, very well balanced. I am loving Yezi’s teas!

BigDaddy

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

I like the Steepster Select Club because it is allowing me to taste teas that I might not get a chance to taste!

Namaste!