drank Qing Pin by Yezi Tea

From the Nanhu Mountains, China
Dry leaves are tiny twisted black brown with a few golden ones mixed in. They have a malty scent.
I brewed this Western style.
Wet leaves smell like baked dark pumpernickel bread.
Liquor is a deep amber red with scents of spring water, malt, and honey.
Flavor is smooth, well balanced with notes of the pumpernickel bread, malt, honey. Very good red tea!! I have enjoyed all the teas I have tried from Yezi Tea.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Honey, Malt

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

I like the Steepster Select Club because it is allowing me to taste teas that I might not get a chance to taste!

Namaste!