This is excellent!!!! I got this as a sample with my purchase from Yezi,,,which I must say has terrific customer service and website!!!!!!!
Grown in the town of Longjing, near the west Lake of the Zhe Jiang Province of China.
I brewed this in a glass teapot.
The dry leaf is beautiful. All uniform, flattened, moss green and yellow tinted raffia-like leaves. It smells so fresh, like green beans and sea salt.
The liquor is a light, light pearl green color and it smells like green beans, and butter as well.
I feel that Yezi’s quality tea and perfect steeping instructions have allowed me to enjoy the best Dragon Well that I have had. I love their instructions. They are on the money with help on best tea ware to use, temp, and amount of tea to water.
All the other Dragon Well teas that I have tried have had a lima bean note but this one does not. It is straight butter, sea salt (not seaweed), green bean notes and it’s good stuff. No astringency either,,,very smooth and creamy. Yumm

5/14/14 Yumm having some today with lunch,,,my favorite Long Jing
__________________________________________________________
5/20/14 More with lunch,,,I keep drinking it and am gonna be upset when I run out :(
6/9/14
Getting low on this :( Drinking again and it’s yum as always!!
7/9/14
Brewed this in my little 8oz kyusu this afternoon. 175 for 1 minute. Used 5 grams leaf and caught a tiny tiny amount of bitter. I might have put in too much leaf but still yummmm.
________________________________________________________________________
7/26/14
Having some more Western style this afternoon. 175F for 1:30" —definitely a keep on hand tea!!!
________________________________________________________________________
8/4/14
Gaiwan style this afternoon. Always good!! Yezi has great tea.

Flavors: Butter, Green Beans