drank Sakura Blossom by Canton Tea Co

I thought I would try this one for Mother’s Day weekend!!!
What a beautiful herbal!! It gets 100 for presentation!!!
The salted pink flowers smell like salty plumb-scented candy. They are so pretty!!! Shimmery, light pink flowers.
I included the instructions in the tea notes. You pre-soak the flowers in 140F water for 5 minutes to remove the salt. Then you drain that (and keep that liquid to flavor with) then infuse the flowers in a teacup with boiling water for 3 minutes.
The flowers in the water look like little pink fairy dresses,,,tutus,,,so beautiful how they wisp thru the water. The scent is a sweet plumb liquor.
After the flowers have soaked in the boiling water a while, they open like new and turn themselves and the water a light pale pink.
I added a teaspoon of the salted liquid to the flower water and that was perfect for me. It tasted like slightly sweet, but mostly salted plumb candy.
While drinking, the petals sort of melt in your mouth. They are so delicately thin.
This was such a fun experience!!!!!! I am honored to get to try this lovely drink from Japan.

Flavors: Fruit Tree Flowers, Plums

caile

It sounds beautiful!

boychik

Thank you for the review of such an unusual tea and preparation. Never heard of it before. Must be gorgeous .

Lee

U R Welcome :) It was very beautiful and fun :)