Origin: Bai Lin, Tai Mu Mountain; Fu Ding County; Fujian Province, China. 500 – 800 meters above sea level. Spring 2013
Dry Leaf: Tiny, twisted threads of dark brown and gold with scents of caramel and some dried apple.
(The Canton site said that its nickname was Ju Hong (Clementine Red) because the little young buds are covered in delicate bright orange-yellow hairs) I love the names and nicknames they give for the teas!)
Leaf Varietal: Fu Ding Da Bai Cha
Method: 4 ounce ceramic Gong Fu pot
Wet Leaf: All uniform, now clay- brown colored young leaves with scents of hot cocoa
Liquor: Deep amber, it has the Clementine orange hue to the liquor, very pretty
Flavor: First steeping 2 minutes – Rich mouthfeel, cocoa, with a sweet honey in the aftertaste.
2nd Steep 2 minutes- Cocoa, sweetness has faded a bit but still cocoa.
Third Steep 3 minutes- Leaves are giving less now, but still light cocoa and honey notes.

Very beautiful and delicious tea!!!

Flavors: Cocoa, Honey

donkeytiara

this sounds lovely!! It will go on my “want it!” list!

Lee