drank Huckleberry Tea by Market Spice

I got this box of teabags on my vacation to the Seattle, Washington area. MarketSpice store originated in Seattle’s Pike Place Market and since 1911, Huckleberry Tea has been a part of the collection.
It contains no sugar; but has black tea, natural and artificial flavors.
When you open this package of tea bags,,,,,it is very berrylicious scented!!! It smells like a purple grape juice, blackberry, and blueberry combo. Must be what a huckleberry smells and tastes like. Would love to have had a huckleberry to know for sure.
I brewed 8 ounces in a Pyrex measuring cup with just boiling water and 1 tea bag. Steeped for 3 minutes.
The liquor is dark purple-brown and has the scent of grapes and berries.
The flavor is mostly in the nose. It has lots of scent of purple grape juice and berries but the flavor on the tongue is a bit less sweet and has a touch of wild bitter grass flavor to it.
I will have to play with this one, it might need less of a steep time to bring out some sweetness. It definitely has a sweet scent.
Nonetheless, very fun and unique tea bag that I will always remember from my visits to Seattle’s Pike Place Market!!!!

Flavors: Huckleberry, Huckleberry Flavor

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

Preferred brewing method: Gaiwan

Favorite Varietals:
Ye Sheng (wild)
Yunnan Da Ye (large leaf)

Namaste!