drank Blue People by Vital Tea Leaf

I first tasted this tea in Seattle at Vital Tea Leaf. They have a wonderful sit-down tasting complete with gong fu and you get to try lots of different teas. This one stood out among all the ones I was tasting. I started getting a warmth and a serious high off of it. It is so sweet and fantastic. The qi alone is worth drinking this tea but it is also a fabulous high mountain Oolong that is super sweet. It is blended with high quality ginseng powder.
The lady told me there are different qualities and types of ginseng so you can get different effects from them. I bought some of this to take home and am super pleased that it is brewing up to taste just like her brew did. I love it.
Dry Leaf: smells so good, it is little rolled Oolong nuggets coated in a moss green colored ginseng powder.
Method: 195F – 10 oz ceramic Gong Fu pot 45" steep 1 tsp tea per 8 oz water Steeped 3 times but can go up to 8
Wet Leaf: Large dark green leaves that some have been cut and would appear some have been leaf bitten which might be contributing to the sweet scent and flavor.
Liquor: Light golden color with a sweet scent.
Flavor: Sweet and delicious Oolong. This tea affects you with qi. It has a sweet aftertaste—all the while you are really focusing and getting a bit high lol. I really feel it in my eye area and Crown Chakra area which is really cool.
Definitely going into my cupboard.
____________________________________________________________________________
7/17/14
Having some of this today and I needed it after a bad sleepless night!!!! It’s helping big time!!!

Flavors: Honey, Sugar