drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

When you open the tea tin to these mesh teabags, you get a wonderful vanilla wave of scent!!! I cut open the sachet and put into my own infuser. I saw that the tea inside was not a typical teabag powder and dust but rather real loose leaf tea with lots of tiny vanilla bean seeds and pieces of vanilla bean.
The liquor is a rose brown color with very vanilla scent.
Flavor is very vanilla with an orange zest in the background. This Ceylon black tea base can take a little milk so I added just a touch and it created a creamy yummy vanilla cream treat!
____________________________________________________________________________
7/3/14
Having a cup of this with milk in it this afternoon as a snack. It is hot outside in the desert but I’m in the air conditioning so hot tea with milk it is!!

Flavors: Orange Zest, Vanilla

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

I like the Steepster Select Club because it is allowing me to taste teas that I might not get a chance to taste!

Namaste!