This is the last of the teas that I picked up on vacay to Seattle. I am a sucker for anything Fruits of the Forest, Fruits de Alsace, etc. lol.
The dry teabag smells like strawberry the most and also has some other berry scents to it.
I usually cut the tea contents out of teabags and use my own infuser but maybe I shouldn’t have done that with this one bc it is very bitter. I taste the fruits but the tea base is pretty yuccky tasting. Oh well, the package sure is cute so that’s one good thing lol.
I will try this again another day, maybe I will brew it way less time and that will help it.

Flavors: Berries, Orange Zest, Strawberry

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga, Zumba,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

Preferred brewing method: Gaiwan

Favorite Varietals:
Ye Sheng (wild)
Yunnan Da Ye (large leaf)

Namaste!