drank Organic Nilgiri by Steepster

Origin: Tamil Nadu, India
Dry Leaf: Very finely chopped, dark mahogany brown,,,almost large coffee ground size leaves with scents of dried fruit.
Method: Western teapot with 1 tsp tea and 12 oz water. 212F for 2.5 minutes.
Wet Leaf: The cute little chopped pieces have reconstituted now and they have a good sweet raisin scent.
Liquor: Clear, light reddish amber. Smells very sweet like apple, raisin, and citrus
Flavor: Clean and smooth, not harsh or bitter. No astringency at all. Slightly creamy mouthfeel at the finish. Notes of apple peel, apple fruit, and a bit of black fig. Very enjoyable cup!! Was in the Steepster Select box that was entitled ‘Iced Iced Baby’ ,,for it would make a great iced tea but I never got to iced tea because it was an excellent hot cup of tea!!!!!!!!!!

From the Steepster Select Box, July 2014.

Flavors: Apple, Apple Skins, Fig

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

I like the Steepster Select Club because it is allowing me to taste teas that I might not get a chance to taste!

Namaste!