Origin: Taiwan/China/USA
Dry Leaf: Whoa!!!!! Smells like lavender and tea tree oil type cleansers that I’ve sniffed in the health food store. It is a very pretty mix of large, twisted dark green leaves; orange peel, and dried lemongrass blades.
Method: Large Western style brew basket, 1 tsp tea per 8 oz water,,, 212F for 4 minutes
Wet Leaf: They are calling this an herbal but there is Oolong tea in it so I will note there are some buds and the tea looks very nice in this blend.
Liquor: Light champagne yellow color, a little cloudy. Definitely smells herbal, like an herbal medicine. I can smell the tea too and it is very vegetal green- tea-smelling.
Flavor: Herbal, medicinal, not my thing but very pretty dry leaf. This was in the Steepster Select Box for July with a focus on Iced Tea. I did not make it to iced tea and was tasting this hot. I chose not to chill it because if I don’t really care for a tea that is hot, I don’t care for it chilled either. So this might change in flavor as a chilled tea but I will wait for other reviewers to see what they came up with :)

From the Steepster Select Box, July 2014

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga, Zumba,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

Preferred brewing method: Gaiwan

Favorite Varietals:
Ye Sheng (wild)
Yunnan Da Ye (large leaf)

Namaste!