drank Moroccan Mint by Steepster

Origin: Zhejiang, China
Dry Leaf: Fresh-scented mint—smells like my gum that I get at the health food store. I love spearmint. The tea is shiny and rolled into little “wads”,,not balls bc they’re oval knot shapes. Dried mint is still green and fresh.
Method: Large infuser basket Western style,,,1 tsp tea for 12 oz,,,,185F for 2 minutes
Wet Leaf: Minty scented leaves unravel to be somewhat chopped young leaves with stems and chopped mint.
Liquor: bright golden champagne color with a nice minty scent.
Flavor: As a hot tea, this is very nice and soothing. Tastes only of light mint, no tea taste coming thru. I could see drinking this hot when you don’t feel well as it is very soothing. It tastes like you steeped fresh mint leaves from your garden.
As an iced tea, it is VERy refreshing!!!! I love Moroccan Mint and this one is a very good quality! It is nicely mint and a hint of cream in the flavor and mouthfeel.

From the Steepster Select Box, July 2014

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga, Zumba,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

Preferred brewing method: Gaiwan

Favorite Varietals:
Ye Sheng (wild)
Yunnan Da Ye (large leaf)

Namaste!