drank Formosa Oolong #1 by Steepster

Origin: Nantou, Taiwan
Dry Leaf: very woody scent and smells like shu Puerh. It does have the multi-colored leaves like Formosa though,,,,creams, dark browns, forest greens, moss greens, very pretty.
Method: 1 tsp tea for 12 oz water—190F for two minutes
Wet Leaf: Chopped leaves with stems. Sweet brine scent like stewed peaches with spices.
Liquor: Deep golden color,,scent of spiced peaches
Flavor: A touch of honey sweet but not as sweet as it smells. Woody notes. This is an ok, one-note tea as a hot tea and that note is woody.
But as an iced tea, it is very light and the woodiness mellows into a very subtle note and sweetness comes thru as it’s chilled with a larger honey note.
Refreshing and not too bold or strong-flavored which I like in an iced tea.

From the Steepster Select Box, July 2014

Pure Tea Flowers
Dried Citrus
Fresh Turmeric w/ Honey & Lemon

I like Ayurveda, Yoga,
walking, stand-up comedy clubs.

Love chefs and foodies. Love veggies!!!!

Also enjoy bonsai, xeriscape gardening, my doggie, & all nature.

Preferred brewing method: Gaiwan