While this tea is good, do not expect it to taste anything like it’s name or it’s smell. The aroma from the canister seduced me into buying 2 oz of this but sadly, it tastes nothing like how it smells. It’s good, don’t get me wrong, but compared to the aroma it’s a bit weak (even when I use more tea than directed). I wish it had a stronger nutty flavor.

I like to let it cool a little as I find it’s easier to taste all the notes after it’s cooled. I agree with the other poster who said it tasted a bit like apple cider. If I wanted apple cider though, it’s certainly cheaper.

Not sure if I’d order it again.

Ottawa Tea

That’s it! It tastes like the hot apple cider packs my mom used to buy. I definitely agree, nothing like the name. Which is odd, given how easy it is to add nut flavor ( I think they should have skip the cinnamon).

Comments

Ottawa Tea

Hello!
I’m Amanda, and I’m new to the world of tea. I got sucked in by a sample at Teavana and have been exploring ever since. I prefer loose tea but will slum it with the occasional, high quality bag.

I live just outside Chicago with my husband and our dog.