drank JavaVana Mate by Teavana

First time with this tea this morning and I’m just not sure what to think. On one hand, it does have a strong coffeeesque flavor, but I’m not sure that that’s what I wanted. I am missing the chocolate and vanilla notes but I wonder if I had the water too hot (boiling instead of 200 degrees which I normally use on Matevana). I think I’ll like it once I make a few tweaks.

I’m betting my coffee-loving husband would love it though.

The Purrfect Cup

Felt the same way when I had it the other morning. I was looking forward to the chocolate and vanilla and it just wasn’t there. I’ll keep you posted as I tweak it.

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

Hello!
I’m Amanda, and I’m new to the world of tea. I got sucked in by a sample at Teavana and have been exploring ever since. I prefer loose tea but will slum it with the occasional, high quality bag.

I live just outside Chicago with my husband and our dog.