drank Cream by Adagio Teas

“This smelled heavenly at the shop and my husband (who normally drinks only greens) dropped a bag of this in my basket. I love O’Conner’s Cream from TeaGschwender and was hoping this was similar since this store is easier for me to get to. I normally brew my blacks in 200 degree water since that’s the temperature my husband uses for hiss coffee but since it was just me I used boiling. I think that may have been responsible for the slight bitter edge to it as my second steeping today was much smoother. Overall, even with the second steeping at a lower temperature this tea was just okay for me. I wish the smell translated into the taste more but I think this will be great to blend with other teas, perhaps chocolate chip.”

Hello!
I’m Amanda, and I’m new to the world of tea. I got sucked in by a sample at Teavana and have been exploring ever since. I prefer loose tea but will slum it with the occasional, high quality bag.

I live just outside Chicago with my husband and our dog.