drank Berry Blues by Adagio Teas

Let me preface this review by stating that I am not a blueberry fan. The berries themselves aren’t too bad but I generally hate anything with blueberry flavoring or actual berries in it; muffins, pie, etc. My husband got me two adagio tea of the month clubs for my birthday, herbal and black and this came with the last shipment. Given my feelings about blueberries I wasn’t terribly excited and figured it would go up for swap. Then I opened it and smelled it. Hmmmm…it doesn’t smell evil.

One night I was in the mood for tea but none of my typical desserty herbals and rooiboses (rooibosi?) sounded appealing so I figured, what the heck, and gave this a try.

It’s not the little cup of grossness I imagined. In fact, it’s kinda tasty. I’ll chaulk this up to the fact that it was made from real blueberries. I may even consider getting this again.

Hello!
I’m Amanda, and I’m new to the world of tea. I got sucked in by a sample at Teavana and have been exploring ever since. I prefer loose tea but will slum it with the occasional, high quality bag.

I live just outside Chicago with my husband and our dog.