drank Glazed Lemon Loaf by Tazo

Bought another box of this tea on Sunday from Target. On Monday morning My dog passed away. She was around 13. I’m heartbroken she was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. The sweetest dog breed and my childhood dog that I picked out. It’s hitting harder than any of the other pets I’ve lost. (This is the third dog my household/family has lost since Quarantine started)I’m glad shes not suffering anymore. She had MVD a heart condition.

I made a cup of this since I couldn’t make myself brew a loose leaf tea. It was a good comforting lemon-y cake flavored cup of tea. Its one of my favorite boxed tea and I’ve reviewed it before. I also had my midterms this week and then there’s the election. I hope everyone is staying safe.

Flavors: Creamy, Lemon, Sweet, Vanilla

White Antlers

Losing a pet is as hard as losing a human family member. Sometimes even harder, at least in my own experience. I have no doubt she had a blissful 13 years with you; nevertheless I am very sorry for your loss.

gmathis

So sorry to hear about your fur baby. This was a good comfort tea choice.

tea-sipper

I’m so sorry your family lost three this year!

Lexie Aleah

@WhiteAntlers I definitely agree at least for me it’s harder. Thank You everyone <3

Comments

White Antlers

gmathis

So sorry to hear about your fur baby. This was a good comfort tea choice.

tea-sipper

I’m so sorry your family lost three this year!

Lexie Aleah

2021 Sipdown Count: 56
College Student
21 years old
Lover of Animals and Books~
I’ll try any tea at least once. I drink tea all day.
Message Me if interested in a Swap.

Favorite Flavors:
-Spearmint
-Turmeric
-Floral
-Fruity
Least Favorite: Hibiscus heavy, lemongrass heavy, red hot cinnamon teas.

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup
50- Undecided on a rating or don’t remember enough about it to rate the tea.
90-100 Absolutely Love and would always want to keep in my cupboard