drank White Ginger Pear by Tea Forte

Backlog: I chose this tea to enjoy with my dinner this evening. It came from their “organics” line, and it was in a classic tea bag rather than the signature Tea Forte pyramid sachet. I have to admit that I found myself preferring the classic tea bag over the pyramid, if for no other reason than the fact that the foil pouch kept the tea tasting fresher than the origami-like folded cardstock packaging for the pyramid.

This is one of my favorites from Tea Forte. The pear is light, the ginger is peppery and it was a pleasing accompaniment to my meal.

I am obsessed with tea!