I just opened one of my drawers filled with tea and grabbed this one as it was the first black tea that I could immediately recognize as a black tea, and I wanted black tea. This package is almost gone, I think there is probably just enough for one more pot of tea, so I think I will send what I’ve left to my SororiTea Sister so that she can try it too.

What I am really liking about this tea is the crispy-edges-of-the-pancake taste. When I make pancakes, I usually circle them with a little butter to make the edges get crispy… that’s my favorite part of the pancake, and somehow, Frank has managed to capture that taste in this tea. It’s really quite amazing to me. And YUMMY!

Uniquity

The crispy edge is EXACTLY the best part of the pancake!

Anthony Bazic

pumpkins and pancakes? count me in!

Infusin_Susan

This is one of my favorite 52Teas blends.

Amariel

I so want to try some 52Teas blends.

Comments

Uniquity

The crispy edge is EXACTLY the best part of the pancake!

Anthony Bazic

pumpkins and pancakes? count me in!

Infusin_Susan

This is one of my favorite 52Teas blends.

Amariel

I so want to try some 52Teas blends.

I am obsessed with tea!