I believe that the tea that I am drinking at the moment (courtesy of TeaEqualsBliss, thank you!) is the Almond Cookie rendition, rather than the Almond Indulgence.

Quite yummy! Sweet and nutty, tastes quite a bit like an almond cookie. Although it’s been quite a while since I’ve had it, this one reminds me of Almond Cookie from SpecialTeas. It has been quite a while though, so I can’t properly compare them, all I can say is that I taste almond and cinnamon and that sweet cookie like taste. It’s yummy!

Thanks again to my SororiTea Sister!

I am obsessed with tea!