This is really nice – I loved watching this tea unfurl. I had a very busy day today, and it was nice to take a few moments to just breathe and watch as the tea infused and the bulb opened up to reveal its beautiful display.

The tea tastes good too. Jasmine (which I adore) and hints of lily. The tea tastes creamy and sweet, with notes of hay and fresh spring air. A really nice tea, and a nice way to relax after a busy day!

Anthony Bazic

tastes and feels like your strolling in a botanical garden

Comments

Anthony Bazic

tastes and feels like your strolling in a botanical garden