drank Mountain Kenya by Mark T. Wendell

Wow! I am loving this tea. It is so bold and invigorating. Delicious, with a caramel-y sweetness and a malty tone, the tea that immediately comes to mind to compare it to is an Assam, but this one lacks the bitterness of an Assam and is sweeter.

A wonderful CTC tea with LOTS of gusto!

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending it to me.

ScottTeaMan

I agree Kenyan teas are less tempermental to steeping times, and I like them!

TeaBrat

sounds good… I was eyeing the Mark T. Wendell site yesterday, :)

Comments

ScottTeaMan

I agree Kenyan teas are less tempermental to steeping times, and I like them!

TeaBrat

sounds good… I was eyeing the Mark T. Wendell site yesterday, :)

I am obsessed with tea!