This is an excellent Dragonwell, one of the best I’ve tried. It has a light buttery quality to it, smooth and rich but at the same time, very light and soothing. I am loving this oh so much.

I always fret before placing an order with Andrews & Dunham because their products are a little pricy, but, after I’ve tried the tea, I’ve yet to think “wow, I feel ripped off” – I always feel that I’ve definitely gotten my moneys worth with the tea I order from them, and this time is no exception. It’s superb!

Comments