I think I’m in love! Having tried a few chai mixes in the past, and not enjoying all the ones that I’ve tried, I was a little skeptical, but let me tell you, this is a delicious chai. Sweet – yes – but I don’t find it cloying. I can taste ginger and cloves and cinnamon here – there may be other spices as well, but these are the most prominent, with ginger leading the way. It is very creamy due to the addition of milk to the mix, but, I like that it still tastes like black tea and spices more than it tastes like a milky hot beverage.

I like this one a whole lot!

I am obsessed with tea!