I think I’m in love! Having tried a few chai mixes in the past, and not enjoying all the ones that I’ve tried, I was a little skeptical, but let me tell you, this is a delicious chai. Sweet – yes – but I don’t find it cloying. I can taste ginger and cloves and cinnamon here – there may be other spices as well, but these are the most prominent, with ginger leading the way. It is very creamy due to the addition of milk to the mix, but, I like that it still tastes like black tea and spices more than it tastes like a milky hot beverage.

I like this one a whole lot!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA