This is a fabulous tea! The flavor of the peach is very rich and sweet and juicy! It tastes very authentic, like a fresh, ripe peach. YUM!

I like also that I can taste both the black and the green teas in this blend, the green tea tastes light and slightly vegetative, while the black tea adds an earthiness and gives it a very well-rounded sort of taste.

A very pleasant tea to sip. I started sipping on this when it was hot, and I went back to refill my cup and let it cool, and it is awesome cooled too – it would be a great iced tea.

I am obsessed with tea!