drank Cranberry Black Tea by 52teas

Another of those “not so exciting” blends that turned out pretty darned good. Not as good as the Cinnamon Lemon Bai Mu Dan but, still pretty good. The cranberry flavor tastes real not like sweetened cranberry essence, but the real, fresh, tart berry. The black tea base is a bit harsh when it is still quite hot, but, as it cools that coarseness seems to taper a little. I think that this is going to be much better iced than hot, so I think that I might brew some up in a bit for the fridge. Until I try it that way, I think I’ll hold off on a numeric rating.

I am obsessed with tea!