drank Dan Cong by thepuriTea

An AWESOME Oolong. Very flavorful. Delightful fruit tones of apricot and peach, and the osmanthus tones accentuate the peach-y flavors very nicely. I don’t know that I taste the individual nutty tones as mentioned in the description, but I definitely do taste a toasted nut flavor. I also taste the firewood … in fact, before having read the description, after my first sip, thoughts of firewood filled my head, and I didn’t know why until after reading the description and I realized that the tea had inspired those thoughts because of the warm, lightly smoky wood notes within the cup.

Very flavorful – this is the Oolong to suggest to someone who thinks that the flavor of Oolong is too delicate. This brew is definitely NOT delicate … a very rich flavor!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA