I didn’t realize I had yet another of the Morawaka estate Ceylon teas to try. It must have gotten misplaced in my stash… not a difficult thing to do, but as I have been sorting through my stash to get it under some semblance of order, I came across it the other day and decided it was high time to try it.

A very pleasant single estate Ceylon, mild and bright. A fair amount of astringency that imparts a tangy note that lingers in the aftertaste. Fairly smooth and quite enjoyable.

I am obsessed with tea!