I really have enjoyed this green tea. It is very smooth and pleasantly sweet, with a light vegetal tone and a lovely citrus-y overtone. Very mellow, relaxing, calming… and at the same time, restorative.

I notice some similarities to a Darjeeling in this tea, as it was grown in the same region. It has the lemon-y note, and even some woodsy tones in the background that are very Darjeeling-esque, however, this tea lacks the astringency that I usually would experience with a Darjeeling. It isn’t as crisp as a Darjeeling, instead, I find this to be rather smooth and mellow.

A very nice offering from Arbor Teas.

I am obsessed with tea!