drank Blueberry Merlot by Tea Forte

I had stashed this tisane away to “save it for last” (that is, the last of the five teas in the herbal retreat collection) and it ended up getting misplaced – and I couldn’t find it for quite a while. I’ve been re-organizing my stash, though, and I came across it today, so I decided it was about time to try it.

I really like this. Sure, I would rather it be lighter on the hibiscus (but I say that a lot when it comes to fruit tisanes like this), but, what makes this one so unique is the sage. It gives the cup a savory element that I’m really enjoying. Nice contrast.

I am obsessed with tea!