drank Almond Happiness by 52teas

Backlog: I had this the other day, but I didn’t want to log it until my review of it published, here it is: http://sororiteasisters.com/2012/02/18/almond-happiness-from-52teas/

This was yummy… although I think it would be better with a touch of vanilla and more coconut flavor. But I still enjoyed it.

CHAroma

I really enjoyed your blog post about this one. It’s very descriptive and well written, and really paints a picture. I feel like I tried the tea just by reading your note!

Kittenna

So this was kind of a re-blend, I see?

LiberTEAS

@Kittenna: Kind of … it was from the valentine’s chocolates box last year.

Kittenna

Yeah, I was really confused at how you had written a tasting note for it “about a year ago” :P

Comments

CHAroma

Kittenna

So this was kind of a re-blend, I see?

LiberTEAS

@Kittenna: Kind of … it was from the valentine’s chocolates box last year.

I am obsessed with tea!