I’m the first here to review this? Really?

OK, well, this is a tea company that I’ve wanted to try for a while, but I didn’t know which teas to order … I finally settled on this and their new Fortune Dragon Green Tea – as well as a box of their tea infused truffles (come on, you knew I couldn’t resist those!)

This was a very good choice. The flavor is so creamy and coconut-y. The vanilla tastes very natural. It is sweet and creamy but I’m not finding it to be too sweet. I like that the base is a Nilgiri tea rather than the standard Ceylon. It gives it a bold richness. Overall, a very pleasant tea.

I am obsessed with tea!