I decided to follow Steepster’s advice in pairing this with chocolate and it is quite yummy. The chocolate that I chose was a raw dark chocolate, and this was a good and bad choice … good in that I noticed much more of the depth of flavors and complexity of the raw chocolate, and the chocolate really enhances the coconut flavors nicely. Bad because the pairing also emphasized the lack of roasted flavor of the cacao and I found myself wanting that richness more with this pairing than I would have if I ate the chocolate alone.

A very yummy pouchong… this is definitely one of my faves from Golden Moon.

I am obsessed with tea!