drank Green Matcha by Pure Matcha

Yum! I do love a chawan of Matcha. There really are very few teas that I find more invigorating … it’s a great way to recharge in the afternoon.

And this one is OUTSTANDING! One of the best I’ve tried. Sweet, buttery smooth! Usually with Matcha I notice a bittersweet kind of flavor to it … but this one has NO bitterness at all, just sweetness. Very nice… Smooth, thick and lovely.

BTVSGal

I want to buy this so bad. My next tea purchase.

TeaBrat

The only thing keeping me from getting into matcha is the purchase of the additional tools you would need.

LiberTEAS

Really, you don’t need additional tools. They do make it easier to prepare the matcha, but, you can prepare the matcha without them. You can use an ordinary spoon to scoop out the matcha: a Chashaku scoops out an amount of matcha that is about “almond size.” I use a small strainer to sift my matcha (I purchased it at the grocery store in the kitchen utensil section for a dollar or two). I use a chawan (matcha bowl) but you can use a cereal bowl or a wide mouthed cup for that matter. Even a chasen isn’t necessary – you can use small wire whisk to whisk your matcha, or you can even use a spoon to stir it, it might not end up quite as frothy as it would with the bamboo chasen, but it will still taste good.

DaisyChubb

^ I concur! I use a spoon and a wide mug and I’m good to go!

seule771

Added to my wish shopping list. Thanks.

Azzrian

Thank you for this info! I had my first matcha today although it was a cold milk matcha but LOVED it!! Absolutely want to get some. They had some for sale there but was 30.00 bucks for a small tin. I need to do some price shopping.

Comments

BTVSGal

I want to buy this so bad. My next tea purchase.

TeaBrat

LiberTEAS

DaisyChubb

^ I concur! I use a spoon and a wide mug and I’m good to go!

seule771

Added to my wish shopping list. Thanks.

Azzrian