I brewed this last night to serve as iced tea today… and it is SO good iced.

I will miss this one…

Southern Boy Teas

We actually still have some of this one left…

seule771

The naming says it all. What else is there…you have lime, jello, Salad Green…are we to hint vegetal (vegetate) in the taste or not or is this Irish Green? Nahhhhhhhh; need a shamrock! OK. I give up, no one asked anyway.

seule771

Regarding, We actually still have some of this one left…, you keep it for a bit longer. Best.

LiberTEAS

There is no salad greens in this blend. When one takes jello and adds other components (such as pineapple chunks or mini marshmallows as described in the tea description from 52Teas) before the jello has congealed, this is a “jello salad.”

Comments

Southern Boy Teas

We actually still have some of this one left…

LiberTEAS

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA