drank Milord's Grey by Kally Tea

LOVE! This is the second tea from Kally that I’ve tried, and I love it! I’m really loving this company.

This is a beautiful twist on the classic Earl Grey. The bergamot is subtle, and mingles well with the hint of apple and caramel in this blend. The floral tones stand out at the start, but subside as I continue to sip, with the caramel and apple tones becoming more apparent as I make my way toward the bottom of the cup… sigh this cup disappeared way too fast!

This one goes on my shopping list, because I need MORE!

Azzrian

This sounds wonderful!

Comments

Azzrian

This sounds wonderful!