LOVE!

This yellow tea is quite unlike other yellow teas that I’ve tried. While most of the yellow teas that I’ve had in the past have been on the delicate side, this one is not what I’d call delicate. It has a more assertive flavor to it, but, it still has a very yellow tea kind of flavor to it.

sigh how I love yellow tea.

Azzrian

Me too! The London Tea Room has a great Yellow tea but you have to call them as it is not on their menu – oh I hope they do still have some in stock I wanted to get more on payday.

Emilie

Sorry for the probably silly question, but what exactly IS yellow tea?

I started to explain it but realized Im not that sure so here lol

Oh and it is good :)

Emilie

I may have to try some! So is it sorta between a green and white tea?

LiberTEAS

Most of the time, I actually find it to be more similar to Oolong than to green, but this yellow is probably like a green, white and Oolong.

ashmanra

I saw some yellow tea at Tin Roof Teas and it looked almost exactly like my Shou Mei white tea, which tastes like an oolong. Shou Mei is supposed to be the fourth picking from the tea bushes. I love it. I wonder how close it is to yellow tea? I have never had yellow. Maybe that should be my next purchase from Tin Roof Tea!

Comments

Azzrian

Emilie

Sorry for the probably silly question, but what exactly IS yellow tea?

I started to explain it but realized Im not that sure so here lol

Oh and it is good :)

Emilie

I may have to try some! So is it sorta between a green and white tea?

LiberTEAS