Lovely! The other day, I tasted the Earl Grey Excelsior and I absolutely fell in love with it. As far as “Earl Grey”… this blend falls a little short of the Excelsior, but, then again, they are two different teas. And for what this is intended to be – an Afternoon Tea – it is quite lovely.

The bergamot is softer here, more like a squeeze of citrus in my cup of tea rather than a primary focus. The jasmine is quite soft, just enough to give a floral whisper to the cup and enhance some of the bergamot’s floral notes without coming off as soapy. The black tea is brisk and on the dry, astringent side.

Very pleasing: a little fruity, a little floral, and bright tea flavor. Nice.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA