drank Golden Nepal by Red Leaf Tea

This is lovely! What an interesting tea. It has many similarities to Darjeeling, but, it is different enough to be its own unique tea. It has some amazing floral notes in there, and as the description suggests, I can taste honeysuckle and jasmine, which are particularly noticeable at the start, but then they taper somewhat by mid-cup, becoming part of a medley of floral tones that is absolutely delightful. There is even a hint of muscatel to this, as well as some wood tones and a pleasant earthiness.

Overall, a very surprising tea, quite lovely!

Bonnie

I like the woodsy muscatel taste in tea. Reminds me of the sweet smell of walking through the redwoods. Wierd but I spent time living in the mountains. Lupicia has muscat wine flavored tea. I began enjoying this flavor when wine tasting. There was a winery in Murphys CA called Stevenot that makes a great Orange Muscat that’s fantastic if you ever run into it!

Comments

Bonnie

I am obsessed with tea!